Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

ISICR 3

Oh woow...again a month over and I have another new creation to talk about for the Scrapping Challenge at ISICR 3!!!

I have done a very simple LO for a sweet member of my family- PLUTO!!! Please have a look....


Pluto is no more with us but he still lives in our heart.....we have got another pup after him to join our family Coffee and though she resembles him alot they do not match in nature at all.....He was calm and she is a violent tigress!!! hehhehe

Anyways the challenge was to use a newsprint in any form and I decided to use them in the PP and embellishments....I dont think the light prints on the PP on the middle part of the LO is even visible but the flowers made of torn old books is definitely visible....I brushed the cut flowers with shellac first to make them more sturdy so that their curls could be prominently shown....and I was definitely successful in that....

I have knowingly kept the LO very very simple to the core as it was more about my lost family member than the decor or style....and just hope you all appreciate it....

Cya till mt next post

2 comments:

Sudha said...

Its so pretty. Like this clean n simple layout.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

Saumya said...

ya on purpose kept it CAS....thanks