Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ellectic Ellapu -Atleast 3 B's

Hi peeps...am blogging after a break and am surely happy to announce that am on the DT team of Eclectic Ellapu.

This week Eclectic Ellapu has come up with a very nice challenge where you can make any project...be it a card, a layout or an altered art but your project must include at least three things that begin with the letter "B" either in the image or as embellies.....whatever makes you smile.

There are some excellent DT inspirations and to check them out please hop to the Eclectic Ellapu blog.  As for my DT project this is what I made......


B for- Bottle , Baker's Twine and Button....

I took an old glass bottle that had been lying in my kitchen for God knows how long and after a quick clean up got hold of my Fabric glue and Baker's twine ....Though one can attach the Baker's twine to the bottle with many adhesives like white tacky glue, hot glue and glossy accents ....I prefer the fabric glue for its consistency...its thick so it does not drip and as its meant for fabric so it adheres to the Baker's twine instantly and gives a very sturdy and firm look to the attached bottle....I guess one can obtain similar results with glossy accents too but am not confident of a neat look with hot glue...



I then made a few pom pom flowers with Baker's twine using a fork....and added my third "B"- buttons to the center of it....






Hope I have been able to inspire you a bit to take part in the challenge at the Eclectic Ellapu....so what are you waiting for? Just select your "B's" and get going with your projects and yes dont forget to share them with us.....


5 comments:

asmita said...

awesome another use of B. love it.gr8 idea

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is fabulous sweetie.... so innovative xx

Poornima said...

Congratulations Saumya..awesome project..the idea of hanging the pom poms is superb !!

Patricia said...

Saumya, what a great project! You have inspired me to so something similar. Just need to find the right container! Nicely done!

Shylaashree said...

great idea saumya