Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

ICRC14 and Inchies !!!

Hi Everyone.....Happy New Year!!! This is my first post in the year 2012 and as promised I have an Inchie Square card to share !!!!




Just stamped the image with the support of six inchies squares and mounted it on a red cardstock....added a little ribbon and bling and another stamp that reads "You have my Heart"......Simple and Sweet!!!! :)


I have another card too .......


This is a simple card with a wedding invite tag......am entering both the cards for Indian Craft Room Challenge ICRC14











8 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Love the inchies... It's come out AWESOME...!!

Saumya said...

Thanks Khush!!! Waiting for ur pics ....you know which ones.....rite????

Meghna said...

Lovely cards Saumya..... Loved the simplicity

shilpa said...

superbly n fantabulously done;)....

Saumya said...

Thanks again Meghna .....simplicity is always attractive!!!!

Saumya said...

Thanks Shilpa

Tee said...

BUTIFUL...love the inchies...and the purple one just melted my heart!! its soo elegant.
Thanks for joining us at ICR!

Saumya said...

Tejal ....coming from you....I feel Humbled and Honoured!!!