Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Coffee....I smell coffee all around me

I am a total coffee person....coffee for stress, coffee to relax, coffee to freak out, coffee for...hmmm actually I dont need a reason!!! The fact that a few friends are meeting up is reason big enough for me to travel to the nearest CCD (Cafe Coffee Day) outlet....and I decided to pay a tribute to this so very important part of my life....and more importantly to all my coffee loving friends.....

So I did a CD Mini based on "Coffee".....:) have a look....

The Cover Page.....


The coffee mugs are stamped on brustro watercoloring paper and colored with Tombow Markers....

Page 1 and 2

 
Page 3 and 4



Page 5 and 6


Page 7 and 8



The Last Page...the sticker with my details is something I need to credit my crafter and blogger and BBM friend Tejal..she did it for me at the last minute before my exhibition....thank you dear...what would I do without you ...:)



 I made 3 of these ...exactly the same except the cover page...sharing the cover pages below.....sorry for the bad photography...they are mobile clicks during the exhibition...I really did not find any time for proper photography....but still have a look..



So what do think of the theme? Do let me know.....

3 comments:

Tee said...

These are amazing...I want that coffee set now!! And you can totally thank me by not calling me "Dear" You know it that I and khush hate it from the bottom of our knees!

Saumya said...

hahhahah..you can have it whenever you want it tee..and yeah I know how you and khush hate being called "dear"..hehehe

Crafterkhush said...

me toh has the coffee set now and thank for not being overly dear to us...!!