Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anything But A Card-Tuesday Alchemy

Am back with another DT project for TA and yess...thanks to all those of you who wished me for my married life...am still MIA at my in laws place and while you read this post I shall be busy preparing for my SIL's marriage.....

Anyways, now lets get going with challenge this week at TA.....Its "Anything But A Card" so any project of yours can find a place at our challenge as far as its not a card....so get started.....

Our sponsors are- 1. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps
                             2. Loves Rubberstamps
        
Here's what I did....A Mixed Media Door Hanger....








Sorry for this hurried post but do join in for the challenge with your creations...at the Tuesday Alchemy...

9 comments:

Hussena said...

wow this is a gorgeous project Saumya i love the beautiful way you have embellished the door hanger ...And Hearty congrats on your Marriage:)Wishing you and your hubby a very happy married life :)...sorry i am late !!!

Hussena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sindhu said...

Gorgeous work..love the way you have embellished...
And have fun!

Pooja said...

Wonderful ! It looks so girly with pink and beautiful embellishments.

Taranjotkaur said...

Loved the girly look:) so beautiful :)

Sunehra Koshy said...

Awesome work Saumya and congratulations on your wedding! Exciting times ahead for you! I kind of envy you - I've going to be celebrating my 9th anniversary next week and while I'm so grateful for the last nine years, the early days were really awesome. Love to fluff and fuzz on your creation, can't imagine how you get your ideas! Oh also - I'm your new follower :)
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

Tanvi said...

Absolutely stunning, love the various shades of pink

MEGHA said...

wow beautiful,best wishe sfor marriage,dear ,i changed my phone and lost your number.

Loves Happy Hour said...

So cute! love the bright colors!

I nominated you for a Liebster Award

http://loveshappyhour.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

Cheers!
♥Kelli