Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Multifolds 2: Telescopic Cards

Hi all...am here again to show you my telescopic cards from the swap set .....this was the easiest set as not much of calculations were involved here...I just had to get the right size of scallop and circle dies to do the needful...what actually kept me busy was choosing the card stocks...as the circles would be nesting within each other to form an overall look ..it was really important for me to choose the right colors to make it look bright and nice!


Thats the set.....


See what I meant when I talked about the colors of the cards stock....The top is a Unity Stamp stamped with the Tissue Paper technique....one of my favourite techniques in stamping!!!


The open view....


The Disney Princess theme telescopic card...


The open view....The swirls are directly stamped onto the card stock and the princess are stamped on a separate card stock and then fussy cut and stuck to the card base....


The Tinkerbell themed telescopic card...


The open view....done in the same fashion as the princess theme telescopic card ...all images are colored with Koi waterbrush color pens


This was an odd color combo but I liked it a lot...


The open view ....simple stamping and a lil bit of 3 D glaze pens....

Tomorrow I shall be sharing a 3 D box card/ pop card...whatever you call it :)

2 comments:

Poornima said...

All the cards are very pretty Saumya..love the stamped images !!

Sunehra Koshy said...

Saumya, your cards are ALWAYS such a treat for the eyes. Lovely colors, super super neat, and awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing. Telescopic cards has been on my To Do list for a while. Your work makes me wanna do it right now!!!
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place