Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Alchemy :after a long long time

I am having a DT post after a real long time......today we have a new challenge at Tuesday Alchemy-The Monochromatic Pastel Rainbow

There are some lovely prizes please check out the TA blog for the same! And this is my take on the challenge....


 I chose the color yellow and made a LO of it with my nieces pictures...


The Base cardstock is from CTMH as was too pastel a shade so I decided to have a little dylusion ink sprayed on it with some inking on the edges plus some stamping ....all yellow you see..so it was yellow over yellow...and again every element to be seen...Phew!!! and thank God we were allowed some neutrals in this monochromatic project!

 Closer look at the butterflies...

 Can you see the layered stamping???

 My cuties...:)

 Close look at the stamping...

 I love that stamping effect....


 Can you see the stamping on the speech bubble?? Its on a pattern paper...


Some stamping below..do join the current challenge at Tuesday Alchemy ....share you projects and have fun!!!


4 comments:

Hussena said...

What a gorgeous LO Saumya ..I guess this is the first time I am seeing a round LO usually have always seen them either square or rectangle ..This is so much more fun though!! and i really loved those butterflies and your layered stamping ...can I ask which stamp you have used for the butterflies ??

Sindhu said...

Awesome layout saumya. I agree with Hussena.. Great idea to make a round LO.. Your nieces are adorable.. Love all those butterflies...

Sindhu said...

is that a PTI stamp saumya? The butterfly one, i mean..

Poornima said...

very pretty LO Saumya...the butterflies are amazing..love the layering !!