Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Coffee Under the Rains

Hi everyone,

Today am sharing my Mid Month Inspiration for The Twisted Challenges -Tea/Coffee with Rains.

Yes am sure the title itself must have given you a peek not only into my project but also into my list of most favourite things! 

Coffee and Rains definitely works for me and if you have read my previous post you know my body contains coffee instead of blood....I love picking up a book and sitting by the chair sipping coffee and enjoying the nature....but the other half of me also loves sipping her hot coffee pot in the open park. Yes, its lovely to carry your own coffee mug to the park and sip on it while it rains. Our park has a small sitting area and I carry my picnic mat to lie down and carry a couple of books as the nature can be really inspiring.

I have tried to collect all the above elements of my favourite things to put it together in my project in the form of miniature art. I have been wanting to try my hands at this art form for a long time and I finally gave in to the temptation.





The girl is a cute Stamping Bella Stamp, coloured with zig watercolour markers and fussy cut to suit the design. The backdrop is a pattern paper from one of my favourite brands Echo Park. 







I have created two layers of vellum clouds by die cutting them and adhering them to add depth and dimensions to the project. For the same reasons I also have two layers of grass die cut and adhered.




I added a succulent from Itsy Bitsy and Deco Stones from Immix (Expressions Craft) to give a bit realistic feel to the outdoors that I wanted to create. The books are from Dress My Craft collection and the coffee mug charm was locally bought. 



The rain drops have been created with the help of different sizes of clear droplets from Letzcraft.

I am entering this to the following Challenges:

Double D Challenges

Addicted to Stamps

Thats Crafty Challenges

5 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a creative and fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tea and/or Coffee’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Barbara said...

This is an adorable little picture box. Is that you in the park with your coffee, even in the rain? What a creative piece you have done. Love all of the detail that you thought of and I love the idea of going to the park with your coffee and books. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D Tea and/or Coffee challenge!
Barbara DT Member

Vicki said...

This is a fabulous shadow box, Saumya! So many fun details and dimension. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Tea or Coffee" Challenge.

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

I absolutely adore this, it’s so magical and sweet
Thank you so much for joining us at the That’s Crafty challenge blog
Hugs
Donna xx

Gwendolyn said...

What a wonderful creation Saumya, the attention to detail is amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your cards here. Hugs, Gwendolyn