Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Books and Dreamlands ....all thanks to Craftreat Silk Cocoons!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping you guys have seen the amazing projects my team members have done with silk cocoons. I too have made my attempts with it in my own style.

I am a voracious reader and love books and as a book lover value bookmarks a lot. Being a crafter gives me the flexibility of designing my own bookmarks and believe me its never enough no matter how many bookmarks you have.

The silk cocoons from Craftreat are of superb quality and the colours are bright and vibrant and so I decided that turning them into bookmarks would be fun and would add a variety to my collection of handmade bookmarks.



This is a simple beaded and knotted string bookmark.



Here, I have used my so called little knowledge of jewellery to add beads with the help of jump rings and eye pin findings.




Every book I read, it takes me to differences places both in respect to time and space ....a dreamland that I can visualise and imagine with every story that I read and to capture those beautiful dreams I made myself a dream catcher. I am not too much of a feather lover so instead of feathers .......silk cocoons have come to my rescue!!





Hope you like the projects and try your hands at these beautiful cocoons and let us know what you created.

Happy Crafting

Saumya

No comments: