Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Some Craftreat Fabric Mania for Quick Cards

Hello Everyone,

Hope you have been following Craftreat's July release for they are a treat......be it the stencils or the paper packs...they are all gorgeous.

Today, I have some quick cards with the Fabric Mania paper packs. These pattern papers are inspired by fabric designs. The designs are so diverse that they alone are good to go to make cards and I have put together a set of different designed cards to show the same. 

I have used plain and double side shimmer cardstocks from Craftreat along with the paper pack to make bases or mat layers etc. Also die cuts of sentiments and a few shapes with them. 

Card 1:

 I have die cut the green design paper to form hexagonal shapes and backed it up with a violet cardstock.



I then adhered a vellum strip over which I stuck a die cut sentiment 'Congrats'. I have then adhered the design to a pink base to form the complete card.


Card 2:



Here I have reversed the process. I made the pattern paper with a few flowers as the backdrop and over it die cut a blue cardstock with triangles. I put back a few of the loose triangles that were left from the die cutting process of the overlay backdrop to create a few solid triangles.




I have then adhered a vellum strip over which I have stuck the sentiment 'Cheers' die cut in two layers- one in blue cardstock and one in yellow. I stuck the two layers of sentiments in a bit off center way so that both the colours show. The design was then adhered to a yellow cardstock base to form the complete card. 

Card 3: 


I have repeated the Card 1 process with a different backdrop die cut (The print has been die cut and backed with a grey cardstock). I stamped my sentiment with versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.



I stamped and fussy the image and coloured it with zig markers and stuck it to the base with double tape to add some dimensions. The card base used here is white cardstock.

Card 4 and 5:








These two cards have the same process. I took a yellow card base and a blue card base for these two cards. I chose my pattern papers from the paper pack and cut a piece of it to go on the card bases.






I then cut a thin strip of the respective card bases and stuck it over the pattern paper layer. Then I have stamped my sentiments and adhered an insta photo image of two friends, which have been stamped with versafine black ink and coloured with my zig markers. 

Card 6:


I have used double sided shimmer cardstocks for this card. On a base of green shimmer card base, I have stuck the pattern paper of my choice and over it die cut two feathers in gold shimmer cardstock and adhered it.



Over the feathers I have taken a vellum strip and like in Card 2 double cut my sentiment 'Hello' in two different shimmer cardstock colours (blue and green) and adhered it on top to form the complete card. 

Card 7:


I have die cut some chevron design strips with the pattern papers and adhered it on a grey card base.



I then stamped my sentiment with versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Card 8:


I  have taken a grey card base again and adhered the yellow pattern paper over it. I then stamped and fussy cut the rainbow with two hearts and coloured it with zig markers to stick it on the top of the card. I then chose a sentiment to go with the image and stamped it directly on the pattern paper.


I hope you like these simple and easy and really quick cards that you can create with the Fabric Mania paper pack. Do let us know what you create with this paper pack.

Happy Crafting

Saumya


Products Used:

Craftreat Double Side Shimmer Cardstocks

Craftreat various Cardstock packs

and


No comments: